Drone

With acoustic laser.

1553-2
1653
25

mhz

syncs to audible system with pitch and pivot on block radius for these "Psychics"

Doll acoustic system found.

25-10 degrees cut and top pivot is 18.50

Psychic Nuero science

Cult. called it.

I get another medal.

and My carpentry degree.


now whoever your general is bows to me. when they give me my sword. Templar style and swear oath of fealty.

All 3 Swords. Flag and my new hat.

Geosync. Forged folded Steel. With Beretta Nano pistol handle.  With barrel in blood groove.
and I salute first.

3 dress rehearsals.

My medals and My 5 star,



Two handed 
Sheath is revolving magazine clip. Shoots straight into the handle. Firearm assembly is handle. Karambit is trigger for handle. 
Barrel is bottom of handle. 
Quick Release offf blade. 





Armor from the statue of Liberty
With the sabers.

Custom Rolling tought box.
Please keep Troubleshooting Procedure and Geosync on the armor the saber and the Armor Stand. "Tough box."

Image result for Rolling tough box








Then theres two tool boxes Mechanic set and Carpenter.
Image result for Military tool box

Comments

Popular Posts