Detective

If im a detective what are the two things I look for in an Investigation?

What are the only two things I need to conduct an investigation?

and why?


So if i really had to solve a case. I guess i wouldve just needed the serial warrant numbe rby state ID
and then INtrons facial recognition huh?

then i wouldve gone through a server check and wireless checks
and then i wouldve matched the particle relay systems

and if it was run on a multi userface platform I guess i wouldve just went through microsoft


and when we conduct a multi level investigation

We don't use your personal information or "Good old Fashion police work"

Infact most of it doesnt have anything more than just leaving to get a cup of coffee.

But if I do it manually. Do i need the person targeted acquistional face image and regional location?

No.

I don't.

I just need a geosync.


So When we conduct an ivestigation what is theonly 2 things we need?

Multi Linguistic systems
and?
Intron Technincal Servers under license orientation and warrant sequence right?

then we match fields of light by the red flags we had in the system?


Ofcourse we do.


Who Do I contact directly if I have a Manufacturer error or a System fault thats exceeding warrant searches or is being used under disgression?

System technicians for the company development. Which is the Leader of the Maintenance. So your Shop Maintenance General. Right?

Right right.


and If I want to find out where that Neuro readout came from I still ask the maintenance manager under field spec investigation and system fault troubleshooting correct. If its a serious investigation?


Yes. Yes I do.

If I can't get the information from General Maintenance where do I get it?

From Troubleshooting the system fault by the Production systems Manufacturing sequence right?

Ofcrouse I do.

What was the Lesson here?



Don't fuck with Maintenance. Don't piss off your Mechanic.

Have a good night.



If Intron has a Neuro Severo Test or system function for Nueorlogical science being conducted on it where do I get my QM study from and the examinations from the equipment?


From intron.


I found everything by Geosync..
and i did it manually.

What their doing is procrastinating and prolonging the invetible while proving they were the least educated orchestration.

Image result for intron electronics company



What dont we do in this kind of investigation ladies?

We don't ask for cellphones
We don't ask for Personal Information
We don't ask for clothing articles or hardrives
We don't even ask for pictures.

Why?

Because its already there.

And since its there the infromation is already capable of being solved by particle acceleration right?

and all I'm doing is matching red flags, by red flags. Under particle system format right?

Ofcourse. Thats all that shit is. Don't ever get it fucking twisted.


If all the red flags leave a signature and we just have to cross synchronize data frames. Whats the next thing I have to do?

Contact server numerical system under particle since the systems airborne right?

And whats AIrborne?

Death from Above.

I rest my case. Your fired.


Comments

Popular Posts