How to fall inlove indefinitely and endorphic depletion through cyber system "Love potion" Geo sync




                    


Okay so i got everything and i gave you the important geo sync you needed for the neural    and subconscious repressed triggers. I figured out how they did this to all of us especially through the ssid and cyber system for Binueral frequency manipulation and how there using the electromagnetic 220 line to do everything.

and i made a new drug.......with this one so. I mean. I kinda created a real love potion for like indefinite..
which means i figured out how they did the dolls and why it is. neural visual display is also covered in a previous post. We now have in geo sync through troubleshooting the entire account through the mass broadcasting and sequences for the dolls.

Both in Subcon and con mind exposure and cyclicalities aswell as electromagnetics and system ordinance for the entire system development.


from my couch.

Comments

Popular Posts